Annual Implementation Plan
Based on the Strategic Plan for 2014-2017 we identified the following priorities within our Annual Implementation Plan for 2017.
Student Achievement / Improvments
- Curriculum Documentation – to further document all 7 - 10 curriculum across all learning areas in line with the changes to the Victorian Curriculum and new Curriculum structure at the college and the creation of whole school Assessment Planners.
- Instructional Practice – to further investigate and trial of a whole school classroom instructional model, to further develop best practice within professional learning Teams and to consolidate the work within the New Pedagogis for Deep Learning (NPDL) framework.
- VCE - to further develop moderation processes across VCE subjects and incorporate literacy teaching strategies across all VCE studies - PLT.
- VCAL – to review the VCAL program, document all intermediate & senior programs with a specific focus on Work Related Skills.
- Literacy & Numeracy – to further implement literacy and numeracy strategies more broadly across all subject areas, further develop the professional learning of effective use of PAT testing with all staff and implement a writing and reading focus across the college.
Student Engagement and Wellbeing Improvements
- Policy – to implement all new Child Safety Standards across the college and improve communication and accountability around student expected behaviours and consistency in classroom management practices.
- Health and Wellbeing – to investigate and develop a model for whole school Pastoral Care / Homegroup Program and associated resources and materials with specific focus on the development of social and emotional learning.
- Positive Behaviour Support – to develop further professional learning for staff and parents around positive behaviours and better management of transition points across the College.
- Student leadership and voice – to further enhance student leadership programs across the College and develop a structure of harnessing student voice.
- Co-curricular – to lead and evaluate a pilot of Teach the Teacher Program to better inform instructional practice and implement a Peer Supprt Program throughout the Year 7 Classes.
- Attendance – to further respond to non attendance issues and promote the importance of attendance to the community.
Other College Improvements
- Continuous Reporting – to implement the new continuous reporting assessment model and to provide feedback to students on all summative assessment tasks through the online learning task module.
- Professional Learning Teams – to further establish a professional learning community across the College and develop effective teams and a PLT structure.
- Communication – to further implement the College communication protocols to the community.
Copies of the comprehensive 2017 Annual Implementation Plan are available on request
- << Prev